Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Chocolate Cake

Gabriel Iglesias Clip


I’m sure most of you have heard of Gabriel Iglesias. He’s a comedian well known on YouTube, he’s also from the bay area. He can also get pretty racy. Well, I posted one of his performance on chocolate cake, but wanted to focus of the ending of his performance. To be honest I laughed the whole way through.


My freshman year I used to watch YouTube comedies with my roommate. I’m Asian and she’s Mexican, doesn’t seem to matter but we would mainly watch stereotypical clips making fun of Asians and Mexicans, and thing’s wouldn’t be awkward between us.


I just thought it was funny how he imitated a hard accented voice, to a white voice trying to speak Spanish. While he spoke in a high pitched voice really fast, and the women’s voice was slow, and he didn’t pr enunciate the words correctly, making it sound white. I thought it was funny, how about everyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment